Ladbrokes bolsters eCRM to cope with diversifying platforms
Ladbrokes is looking to improve its digital capabilities with an eCRM push designed to cope with the complexity caused by the increasing range of online platforms through which customers interact with it.
The betting and gaming firm is aiming to improve the targeting of its email and mobile communications by hiring consumer insight firm Sky IQ.
Ladbrokes will task Sky IQ with working across all its offerings, including sports betting, casino games, poker, bingo and games products such as 'Deal or No Deal'.
The changes follow a reorganisation of the business by chief executive Richard Glynn with the goal of providing a clearer customer proposition.
A restructure saw Ladbrokes split into customer experience, channels and products divisions, with customer experience being led by Stephen Vowles.
Wendy Collins, director of customer acquisition and customer development at Ladbrokes, said that as a result of the reorganisation the company has "become a lot more focused in terms of our overall customer experience".
Ladbrokes is hoping the hiring of Sky IQ will enable it to offer a consistent proposition through all platforms.
Collins said: "If a customer plays a game online it is about recognising that and offering them a similar or enhanced experience in the mobile space."
A key objective is recognising the device the person is using and ensuring customers can access the same promotions across any platform.
Sky IQ will also work on the retail experience by helping to improve the Ladbrokes’ Odds On reward card.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media