Heineken appoints Publicasity for trade press brief
By Matt Cartmell, prweek.com, Wednesday, 16 May 2012 03:23PM
Heineken, the UK's leading beer and cider business, has appointed Publicasity to handle trade press and raise the profile of its portfolio brands.
The company, which sells the Heineken, Foster’s, Kronenbourg, Strongbow, Bulmers and John Smith’s brands, appointed Publicasity after a pitch process.
In particular, Publicasity will be responsible for amplifying Heineken’s recently launched Star Retailer programme which offers off-trade retailers simple advice to maximise their sales of beer and cider.
Publicasity will be working on the brief alongside 999 Design, which will be responsible for fulfilling the design aspect of Heineken’s comms brief.
David Jones, UK press & PR manager at Heineken, said: ‘Publicasity demonstrated the creativity, capability and desire to deliver a fully-integrated trade press and customer communications strategy that will motivate our trade partners to sell more beer and cider, more profitably all-year round.’
Tom Hargreaves, board director at Publicasity, said: ‘As you would expect from a category leader, Heineken has some ambitious and exciting plans for 2012 and beyond, which we will be amplifying for them in the trade press.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PHP Developer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard