Luxottica holds pitch for global media account
Luxottica, the owner of the Ray-Ban and Oakley brands and the Sunglass Hut stores, has launched a review of its global media planning and buying arrangements.
It is understood that Luxottica would like to hire a single global agency but could appoint a roster of agencies if one shop is not able to meet all its business requirements.
Luxottica currently works with Aegis Media’s Carat in the UK, as well as other markets in Europe and North America.
It is understood that the review could take up to five months, with Luxottica starting to work with the new agency on its media strategy towards the end of the year and the media buying relationship beginning in 2013.
Luxottica declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Manager Creative Recruitment £64000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing Creative Recruitment £55000 - £62000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design & Production Assistant Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB