Luxottica holds pitch for global media account
Luxottica, the owner of the Ray-Ban and Oakley brands and the Sunglass Hut stores, has launched a review of its global media planning and buying arrangements.
It is understood that Luxottica would like to hire a single global agency but could appoint a roster of agencies if one shop is not able to meet all its business requirements.
Luxottica currently works with Aegis Media’s Carat in the UK, as well as other markets in Europe and North America.
It is understood that the review could take up to five months, with Luxottica starting to work with the new agency on its media strategy towards the end of the year and the media buying relationship beginning in 2013.
Luxottica declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers