Luxottica holds pitch for global media account
Luxottica, the owner of the Ray-Ban and Oakley brands and the Sunglass Hut stores, has launched a review of its global media planning and buying arrangements.
It is understood that Luxottica would like to hire a single global agency but could appoint a roster of agencies if one shop is not able to meet all its business requirements.
Luxottica currently works with Aegis Media’s Carat in the UK, as well as other markets in Europe and North America.
It is understood that the review could take up to five months, with Luxottica starting to work with the new agency on its media strategy towards the end of the year and the media buying relationship beginning in 2013.
Luxottica declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44