Luxottica holds pitch for global media account
Luxottica, the owner of the Ray-Ban and Oakley brands and the Sunglass Hut stores, has launched a review of its global media planning and buying arrangements.
It is understood that Luxottica would like to hire a single global agency but could appoint a roster of agencies if one shop is not able to meet all its business requirements.
Luxottica currently works with Aegis Media’s Carat in the UK, as well as other markets in Europe and North America.
It is understood that the review could take up to five months, with Luxottica starting to work with the new agency on its media strategy towards the end of the year and the media buying relationship beginning in 2013.
Luxottica declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Network Marketing £24000 - £30000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior research executive - Online Research Elizabeth Norman International £25000 - £30000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager - (Agency) Guru Careers £40-45k + Benefits, London (W11)
- Senior Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £46,000 to £52,000 per annum, Shere
- Qualitative Research Manager Morph Talent £30,000 - £40,000 Depending experience , NW1
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London