TBWA scoops global Four Seasons brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 May 2012 11:25AM
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has picked TBWA\Worldwide to handle its global advertising and CRM account.
The agency triumphed after a three-way shoot-out led by TBWA\London against M&C Saatchi and Y&R in a process overseen by AAR.
The review began in January and was co-ordinated from Four Seasons hubs in Toronto, Singapore and Geneva.
TBWA will be responsible for handling the chain's global advertising, working across its global brand, local marketing, CRM and creative design.
The network will also oversee tactical work for local hotels and support for new projects, of which Four Seasons has more than 50 in development. Four Seasons is expected to appoint a media agency to work alongside TBWA, but this has yet to be confirmed.
Four Seasons, which operates 86 hotels in 35 countries, including two in London, does not currently retain a global agency. In the past, it has worked with a variety of local agencies including Mainspring in Australia and Mullen in the US.
At the beginning of the year, Four Seasons invested in a new website for users to create a more personalised online experience.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight Digital Designer - Central London - 40k Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Account Manager Xcede Recruitment Solutions £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital / Video / Motion Producer - Central London - up to 60k Red Sofa London £45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London
- ***JAVA CONSULTANT*** GREAT OPPORTUNITY - ZURICH Preferred Choice Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonuses £8-10k + Benefits, ZÃ¼rich
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
Who should you be kissing on Twitter? A new microsite offers guidance
It’s National Kissing Day, as if you didn’t know. And to celebrate, instead of kissing each other, the lingerie company Curvy Kate has developed a new microsite. Using a scientific formula, otherwise known as the Twitter API, Curvy Kate has looked at who you follow and your tweets to determine who you should be kissing.