C4's Benton heads Arena investment
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 May 2012 11:00AM
Daren Benton has been appointed to the role of head of investment at Arena Media.
Benton, previously the deputy head of strategic sales at Channel 4, will take up the post this summer, reporting to the managing director, Pedro Avery.
He will lead Arena's investment of client budgets, drive its new-business growth strategy and head buying, trading and negotiations.
The move follows the agency's recent management restructure, which saw Avery become the managing director and the former managing director Pippa Glucklich promoted to chief operating officer.
Avery said: "Daren has been a leading creative force in TV sales. His expertise will help us secure real commercial benefits for our clients."
Benton said: "I'm delighted to be joining Arena Media at an exciting time. They have a great reputation for not just focusing on price, but also the value and innovation of new ideas and concept."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- FREELANCE Account Director - BTL / Promotions - European role - to £50k pro rata - 1 YR Contract Fill Recruitment to £50k pro rata, plus bonus and superb benefits., London (Greater)
- Digital Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy Ã‚£48000 - Ã‚£60000 per annum + car allowance and bonus, Berkshire
- Global Business Intelligence Analyst- FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy Ã‚£33000.00 - Ã‚£38000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- VISUAL DESIGNER - LONDON - Ã‚£35-45K + SHARES + BENEFITS Salt Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Shares + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Planner Stopgap Ã‚£45000 per annum, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton