C4's Benton heads Arena investment
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 May 2012 11:00AM
Daren Benton has been appointed to the role of head of investment at Arena Media.
Benton, previously the deputy head of strategic sales at Channel 4, will take up the post this summer, reporting to the managing director, Pedro Avery.
He will lead Arena's investment of client budgets, drive its new-business growth strategy and head buying, trading and negotiations.
The move follows the agency's recent management restructure, which saw Avery become the managing director and the former managing director Pippa Glucklich promoted to chief operating officer.
Avery said: "Daren has been a leading creative force in TV sales. His expertise will help us secure real commercial benefits for our clients."
Benton said: "I'm delighted to be joining Arena Media at an exciting time. They have a great reputation for not just focusing on price, but also the value and innovation of new ideas and concept."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Digital Designer - Mobile & Apps Aspire £200 - £280 per day, City of London
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media