C4's Benton heads Arena investment
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 May 2012 11:00AM
Daren Benton has been appointed to the role of head of investment at Arena Media.
Benton, previously the deputy head of strategic sales at Channel 4, will take up the post this summer, reporting to the managing director, Pedro Avery.
He will lead Arena's investment of client budgets, drive its new-business growth strategy and head buying, trading and negotiations.
The move follows the agency's recent management restructure, which saw Avery become the managing director and the former managing director Pippa Glucklich promoted to chief operating officer.
Avery said: "Daren has been a leading creative force in TV sales. His expertise will help us secure real commercial benefits for our clients."
Benton said: "I'm delighted to be joining Arena Media at an exciting time. They have a great reputation for not just focusing on price, but also the value and innovation of new ideas and concept."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - Sky Business Sky Negotiable, London
- Senior Strategist - Branding Consultancy Speckled Frog Up to £75k depending on experience, Central London
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties
- Lingerie brand provokes with raunchy optical illusion ads
- Paddy Power calls on Sepp Blatter to 'f**k off already'
- Instagram to roll out carousel ad platform
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned
- Campaign Viral Chat: Pizza Hut spoof takes top spot
- Hostelworld launches skinny dipping ad during Game of Thrones