Female marketers make their mark on Power 100
Four of the UK's top 10 marketers in the Power 100 are women, with a total of 27 women making the list.
Aviva chief marketing and communication officer Amanda Mackenzie, Procter & Gamble’s corporate marketing director and head of marketing Roisin Donnelly, Google’s head of consumer marketing EMEA Obi Felten and McDonald’s former marketer turned chief executive Jill McDonald all made the top ten of this years list.
There were a total of 27 women in this year’s Power 100 a slight decline on 2011 when there were 32 women, and 2010 when there were 30 women.
However, in 2000 there were just 15 women in the list.
To see the full list of women in the Power 100 2012 click here.AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE SPECIAL
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London