Tenser and Matthews broaden BBH's digital production offering
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 May 2012 12:01PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has bolstered its digital production department with the appointments of Josh Tenser as head of digital production and Alex Matthews as head of creative technology.
Matthews and Tenser will work on BBH's digital and creative technology capabilities in the UK and help deliver executive creative director Nick Gill’s vision for a more diverse and technology-driven creative offering at BBH.
BBH claims to produce digital assets for 75% of its clients. As this type of work has increased, the digital production department has become central to producing campaigns of the right calibre.
Ben Fennell, chief executive officer of BBH London, said: "The Webby award-winning ASOS Urban Tour, and Weetakid augmented reality game for Weetabix are both big, challenging platform builds. One drives a consumer all the way to purchase, the other prompts a key behavioural change. Josh and Alex will help us produce more of this kind of work."
Matthews joins from Dare where he was technical director. He had previously helped to set up the mobile agency Marvellous, creating its mobile delivery platform and becoming technical director.
Tenser's career has taken him from hands-on interactive design and development, to founding and running a digital production company. He worked with BBH on the ASOS Urban Tour campaign during his time at Stink Digital.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch