Safestore launches first ever TV ad
Safestore, self-storage company, has unveiled its first TV ad campaign.
The campaign is the first by WCRS since the agency won the account in April in a pitch against Leagas Delaney and Table 19.
The 30-second and 60-second ads features a young boy's heart-warming farewell to his beloved teddy, which is going into storage.
The ad was directed by Dougal Wilson. The production company was Blink. The creative director on the ad was Tim Robertson who worked with creatives Billy Faithfull and Ross Neil. Media planning and buying was handled by The 7 Stars.
The 'Safestore The Things You Love' campaign will run across TV, digital and social media as part of a brand awareness drive.
Dave Cox, head of sales and marketing at Safestore said: "The campaign marks the end of a year of development for Safestore in terms of its brand and digital channels, but the start of an exciting time in terms building consumer awareness and demand.
"The execution reflects the brilliance of the agency and the director involved, it's a first for Safestore and the industry as a whole."
Billy Faithfull, creative director at WCRS said: "Our friends at Safestore snatched up a script we believed was something special and when Dougal came on board we knew we'd be taking it to the next level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior ICT Marketing Manager (London) EE £Competitive+benefits , London
- Marketing Manager - Consumer Electronics Jarlett de Grouchy negotiable, West Sussex
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - HERTFORDSHIRE - £28-35K Salt £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Executive - Abingdon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Oxfordshire