Microsoft prepares MSN UK 'Best of now' campaign
Microsoft is aiming to increase visitor numbers to MSN UK with its first consumer-facing campaign for the portal, as part of a fresh 'Best of now' positioning based on its real-time content.
The MSN push centres on a 60-second video, featuring a series of 3D graphics and a voiceover claiming that MSN stands for ‘real-time’ technology and journalism. The clip, which breaks next week, will be shown as a pre-roll around ITVPlayer and 4oD content, and will be seeded across entertainment and lifestyle sites.
MSN is also launching its first Facebook campaign with a ‘Now Calculator’ app that tests users’ current-affairs knowledge.
Pete Clifton, MSN executive producer and a former BBC online editor, told Marketing the revamped positioning is intended to promote the portal’s proposition of ‘moulding editorial to real-time trend data’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'