RAB launches planning and creativity tools
By Daniel Farey-Jones, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 11:00AM
The Radio Advertising Bureau has launched two new tools aimed at helping advertisers, media agencies and creative agencies get more from the medium.
RadioGauge Predict offers an easy way to access the data collected by the RAB's advertising effectiveness intelligence service RadioGauge since its launch in 2008.
The data covers over 500 campaigns though to ensure confidentiality it will not reveal results at an individual advertiser level.
Created in response to demand from media and creative agencies, RadioGauge Predict will allow them to obtain sector insights and compare the effects of radio alongside other media.
Simon Redican, managing director of the RAB, said: "Media and creative agencies frequently ask us for aggregated data from RadioGauge to help them demonstrate radio's effectiveness or to hear best practice examples of ads."
LoveRadioAds is intended to provide examples of creativity in radio advertising through an ad library that can be searched by keyword, decade, agency, brand, award and category.
It will also include a top 10 ads list, updated weekly by the RAB.
Clare Bowen, head of creative development at the RAB, said: "From speaking to agencies, we’ve heard that good radio advertising is notoriously hard to track down.
"The LoveRadioAds app will put a vast range of radio ads directly into people's hands."
Both tools are available as apps and can be found on the RAB website. The LoveRadioAds app was built by Propeller Mobile.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- International B2B Account Director SYLEX Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign