RAB launches planning and creativity tools
The Radio Advertising Bureau has launched two new tools aimed at helping advertisers, media agencies and creative agencies get more from the medium.
RadioGauge Predict offers an easy way to access the data collected by the RAB's advertising effectiveness intelligence service RadioGauge since its launch in 2008.
The data covers over 500 campaigns though to ensure confidentiality it will not reveal results at an individual advertiser level.
Created in response to demand from media and creative agencies, RadioGauge Predict will allow them to obtain sector insights and compare the effects of radio alongside other media.
Simon Redican, managing director of the RAB, said: "Media and creative agencies frequently ask us for aggregated data from RadioGauge to help them demonstrate radio's effectiveness or to hear best practice examples of ads."
LoveRadioAds is intended to provide examples of creativity in radio advertising through an ad library that can be searched by keyword, decade, agency, brand, award and category.
It will also include a top 10 ads list, updated weekly by the RAB.
Clare Bowen, head of creative development at the RAB, said: "From speaking to agencies, we’ve heard that good radio advertising is notoriously hard to track down.
"The LoveRadioAds app will put a vast range of radio ads directly into people's hands."
Both tools are available as apps and can be found on the RAB website. The LoveRadioAds app was built by Propeller Mobile.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show