Media360: Highlights from the conference
By Sarah Rowland, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 02:44PM
All the highlights from this year's Media360 event including panel discussions, keynotes, networking, and singing with the London Community Gospel Choir.
Videos produced by Georgina Brazier and Sarah Johnson.
Follow on the BR producers on Twitter @BRproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Midweight Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £200 per day, London
- PR Account Executive AF Selection £17,000 - £23,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Midweight Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London
- Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool