Media360: Highlights from the conference
By Sarah Rowland, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 02:44PM
All the highlights from this year's Media360 event including panel discussions, keynotes, networking, and singing with the London Community Gospel Choir.
Videos produced by Georgina Brazier and Sarah Johnson.
Follow on the BR producers on Twitter @BRproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3