Omnicom completes £60m Adam & Eve acquisition
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 05:45PM
Omnicom has announced it is acquiring London's Adam & Eve in a deal estimated to be worth around £60 million. A&E will now be merged into DDB London.
The deal was concluded late on Tuesday evening and unveiled to all staff at a 5.30pm meeting this afternoon.
The new company will be called Adam & Eve/DDB and will have combined billings of around £270 million, which would put the agency comfortably inside the UK Top 10.
For full details of the merger see Campaign magazine and Campaignlive.co.uk tomorrow.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years