Omnicom completes £60m Adam & Eve acquisition
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 05:45PM
Omnicom has announced it is acquiring London's Adam & Eve in a deal estimated to be worth around £60 million. A&E will now be merged into DDB London.
The deal was concluded late on Tuesday evening and unveiled to all staff at a 5.30pm meeting this afternoon.
The new company will be called Adam & Eve/DDB and will have combined billings of around £270 million, which would put the agency comfortably inside the UK Top 10.
For full details of the merger see Campaign magazine and Campaignlive.co.uk tomorrow.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration