Omnicom completes £60m Adam & Eve acquisition
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 05:45PM
Omnicom has announced it is acquiring London's Adam & Eve in a deal estimated to be worth around £60 million. A&E will now be merged into DDB London.
The deal was concluded late on Tuesday evening and unveiled to all staff at a 5.30pm meeting this afternoon.
The new company will be called Adam & Eve/DDB and will have combined billings of around £270 million, which would put the agency comfortably inside the UK Top 10.
For full details of the merger see Campaign magazine and Campaignlive.co.uk tomorrow.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff