Omnicom completes £60m Adam & Eve acquisition
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 05:45PM
Omnicom has announced it is acquiring London's Adam & Eve in a deal estimated to be worth around £60 million. A&E will now be merged into DDB London.
The deal was concluded late on Tuesday evening and unveiled to all staff at a 5.30pm meeting this afternoon.
The new company will be called Adam & Eve/DDB and will have combined billings of around £270 million, which would put the agency comfortably inside the UK Top 10.
For full details of the merger see Campaign magazine and Campaignlive.co.uk tomorrow.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile