Omnicom completes £60m Adam & Eve acquisition
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 05:45PM
Omnicom has announced it is acquiring London's Adam & Eve in a deal estimated to be worth around £60 million. A&E will now be merged into DDB London.
The deal was concluded late on Tuesday evening and unveiled to all staff at a 5.30pm meeting this afternoon.
The new company will be called Adam & Eve/DDB and will have combined billings of around £270 million, which would put the agency comfortably inside the UK Top 10.
For full details of the merger see Campaign magazine and Campaignlive.co.uk tomorrow.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Proposition Manager EMR £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Global Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / BTL - Excellent Agency! - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London