Omnicom completes £60m Adam & Eve acquisition
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 05:45PM
Omnicom has announced it is acquiring London's Adam & Eve in a deal estimated to be worth around £60 million. A&E will now be merged into DDB London.
The deal was concluded late on Tuesday evening and unveiled to all staff at a 5.30pm meeting this afternoon.
The new company will be called Adam & Eve/DDB and will have combined billings of around £270 million, which would put the agency comfortably inside the UK Top 10.
For full details of the merger see Campaign magazine and Campaignlive.co.uk tomorrow.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Graphic Designer | Prem Rugby Team Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, Leicestershire
- Digital Marketing Manager, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £38K, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Milton Keynes