Arcadia starts £4m media agency contest
Arcadia, the retail group owned by Sir Philip Green, is reviewing its £4 million media planning and buying account, currently held by Carat.
The parent group of BHS, Topshop and Topman is understood to have approached media agencies ahead of a pitch through the consultant Rania Robinson.
Carat was appointed to the BHS media account in January 2010 without a pitch after the merger of BHS into Arcadia the previous year. It was the media agency of record for other Arcadia brands before this appointment.
The bulk of Arcadia’s spend is focused on BHS, which accounts for around £3.5 million, while Topshop and Topman together spend around £600,000, according to figures from Nielsen.
In September last year, Arcadia appointed Cheethambell JWT to handle the BHS creative account. Grey London has also worked on projects for Arcadia brands, creating fast-turnaround ads to support sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London