Experian kicks off £6m media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 May 2012 11:15AM
Experian, the online credit-checking service that owns the CreditExpert brand, is reviewing its £6 million media planning and buying account.
Maxus is the incumbent on the offline media planning and buying business, while a roster of digital agencies including Harvest look after online planning and buying.
It is understood that Experian's procurement department is leading the process and that the company is looking to consolidate its media business into one agency.
Experian has drawn up a shortlist to pitch for the business and Maxus is expected to repitch.
Maxus won the account from Media Campaign Services in February 2010.
It is understood that the review is tied to an increase in advertising spend ahead of an update of Experian's consumer products.
CreditExpert's most recent TV campaign, through The Red Brick Road, broke in February. The creative business is not under review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure