Experian kicks off £6m media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 May 2012 11:15AM
Experian, the online credit-checking service that owns the CreditExpert brand, is reviewing its £6 million media planning and buying account.
Maxus is the incumbent on the offline media planning and buying business, while a roster of digital agencies including Harvest look after online planning and buying.
It is understood that Experian's procurement department is leading the process and that the company is looking to consolidate its media business into one agency.
Experian has drawn up a shortlist to pitch for the business and Maxus is expected to repitch.
Maxus won the account from Media Campaign Services in February 2010.
It is understood that the review is tied to an increase in advertising spend ahead of an update of Experian's consumer products.
CreditExpert's most recent TV campaign, through The Red Brick Road, broke in February. The creative business is not under review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analysis Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Communications Manager (Instore Marketing) - Top 4 Food Retailer Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account