Experian kicks off £6m media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 May 2012 11:15AM
Experian, the online credit-checking service that owns the CreditExpert brand, is reviewing its £6 million media planning and buying account.
Maxus is the incumbent on the offline media planning and buying business, while a roster of digital agencies including Harvest look after online planning and buying.
It is understood that Experian's procurement department is leading the process and that the company is looking to consolidate its media business into one agency.
Experian has drawn up a shortlist to pitch for the business and Maxus is expected to repitch.
Maxus won the account from Media Campaign Services in February 2010.
It is understood that the review is tied to an increase in advertising spend ahead of an update of Experian's consumer products.
CreditExpert's most recent TV campaign, through The Red Brick Road, broke in February. The creative business is not under review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Strategist - Brand Consultancy Ann Sharman Recruitment £35,000 - £45,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - West Sussex - up to £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, West Malling
- Employee Engagement Director Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Direct Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 p.a. + car or C/A , London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad