Experian kicks off £6m media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 May 2012 11:15AM
Experian, the online credit-checking service that owns the CreditExpert brand, is reviewing its £6 million media planning and buying account.
Maxus is the incumbent on the offline media planning and buying business, while a roster of digital agencies including Harvest look after online planning and buying.
It is understood that Experian's procurement department is leading the process and that the company is looking to consolidate its media business into one agency.
Experian has drawn up a shortlist to pitch for the business and Maxus is expected to repitch.
Maxus won the account from Media Campaign Services in February 2010.
It is understood that the review is tied to an increase in advertising spend ahead of an update of Experian's consumer products.
CreditExpert's most recent TV campaign, through The Red Brick Road, broke in February. The creative business is not under review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- London Cluster Partnerships Manager The London Eye £37,000 per annum (pro rata), London
- Activation Executive (Contract) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £30,000 plus benefits, London (Greater)
- PHP Developer Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Community Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hemel Hempstead
- Client Executive Purple Consultancy £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith