BetVictor appoints VCCP for creative
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 May 2012 10:35AM
BetVictor, the online betting brand owned by Victor Chandler, has hired VCCP to handle its advertising account.
The agency won the business after a four-way pitch managed by Oystercatchers. The account moves from Home, which had worked on the business since 2011.
The review follows the decision to rebrand the company from Victor Chandler to BetVictor across its European operations in January.
Home was responsible for using the TV presenter Paddy McGuinness in BetVictor's advertising. The most recent campaign, which launched in January, centred around McGuinness' insistence that the brand needed a "gimmick" while the chairman, Chandler, reeled off a list of prices and offers that beat those of its competitors.
BetVictor offers an online casino experience as well as sports betting. The company was founded in 1946 by the father of the current chairman, who was also called Victor Chandler.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Traffic Assistant - 3 month FTC Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + pro rata, London
- International Digital Sales Executive - Flexible backgrounds! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Analyst - Berkshire Jarlett de Grouchy £20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote