Howard joins Fold7 as planning chief
David Howard, the co-founder of Johnny Fearless, has left the agency to join Fold7 as its head of planning.
At Fold7, Howard will oversee planning as well as revamp the agency's positioning. He will work across clients such as Carlsberg and Nike.
Howard, the former international planning director at Saatchi & Saatchi, launched Johnny Fearless just over a year ago with Neil Hughston and Paul Domenet. The agency said it expects to replace Howard in due course.
While at Saatchis, Howard worked on the Guinness "greatness" and Visa "lifeflow" campaigns. He also worked at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Grey Matter.
Howard said: "I am looking forward to working alongside a strong team of creative thinkers who share the same ambition to shape an ad agency for the 21st century."
Ryan Newey, the founder of Fold7, said: "I have no doubt that having David on board will strengthen our position and services for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show