Howard joins Fold7 as planning chief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 May 2012 10:40AM
David Howard, the co-founder of Johnny Fearless, has left the agency to join Fold7 as its head of planning.
At Fold7, Howard will oversee planning as well as revamp the agency's positioning. He will work across clients such as Carlsberg and Nike.
Howard, the former international planning director at Saatchi & Saatchi, launched Johnny Fearless just over a year ago with Neil Hughston and Paul Domenet. The agency said it expects to replace Howard in due course.
While at Saatchis, Howard worked on the Guinness "greatness" and Visa "lifeflow" campaigns. He also worked at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Grey Matter.
Howard said: "I am looking forward to working alongside a strong team of creative thinkers who share the same ambition to shape an ad agency for the 21st century."
Ryan Newey, the founder of Fold7, said: "I have no doubt that having David on board will strengthen our position and services for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned