Howard joins Fold7 as planning chief
David Howard, the co-founder of Johnny Fearless, has left the agency to join Fold7 as its head of planning.
At Fold7, Howard will oversee planning as well as revamp the agency's positioning. He will work across clients such as Carlsberg and Nike.
Howard, the former international planning director at Saatchi & Saatchi, launched Johnny Fearless just over a year ago with Neil Hughston and Paul Domenet. The agency said it expects to replace Howard in due course.
While at Saatchis, Howard worked on the Guinness "greatness" and Visa "lifeflow" campaigns. He also worked at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Grey Matter.
Howard said: "I am looking forward to working alongside a strong team of creative thinkers who share the same ambition to shape an ad agency for the 21st century."
Ryan Newey, the founder of Fold7, said: "I have no doubt that having David on board will strengthen our position and services for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of Business Marketing London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS,