Howard joins Fold7 as planning chief
David Howard, the co-founder of Johnny Fearless, has left the agency to join Fold7 as its head of planning.
At Fold7, Howard will oversee planning as well as revamp the agency's positioning. He will work across clients such as Carlsberg and Nike.
Howard, the former international planning director at Saatchi & Saatchi, launched Johnny Fearless just over a year ago with Neil Hughston and Paul Domenet. The agency said it expects to replace Howard in due course.
While at Saatchis, Howard worked on the Guinness "greatness" and Visa "lifeflow" campaigns. He also worked at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Grey Matter.
Howard said: "I am looking forward to working alongside a strong team of creative thinkers who share the same ambition to shape an ad agency for the 21st century."
Ryan Newey, the founder of Fold7, said: "I have no doubt that having David on board will strengthen our position and services for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Fill Recruitment £40,000-£50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager Hill's Pet Nutrition c/o SmithCarey Ltd Competitive salary + Bonus + Car + Benefits, South East England
- Senior Account Executive | Ã‚£25,000 | Automotive Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£22000.00 - Ã‚£25000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Junior Digital Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£20000.00 - Ã‚£25000 per annum, London
- Middle-Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£30000.00 - Ã‚£40000 per annum, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton