AMV's Paul Brazier to chair Campaign Big Awards jury
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 May 2012 10:30AM
Paul Brazier, the executive creative director of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, has been confirmed as the chairman of the jury for this year's Campaign Big Awards.
Brazier will head a jury consisting of eight specialist panels that will judge winners by media channels.
For the first time, the awards will also present golds for a Campaign Big Agency of the Year in each of the media channels. These are: digital and interactive, direct, film, outdoor, press, radio and integrated. The deadline for entries is 15 June and the awards night is on 24 October.
Further information is available at www.campaignbigawards.com.
Agencies can enter across 11 product categories, including alcoholic drinks, automotive, and media and entertainment. Work can be submitted as individual pieces or as complete campaigns.
The Campaign Big Agencies of the Year will be selected based on a system that allocates points to each shortlisted and winning entry.
Brazier said: "It gives me great pleasure to chair the 2012 Big Awards. I'm looking forward to hearing the views of some of the very best creatives and clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £23,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, South Manchester
- Online Communication Executive Salt £30000 - £250000 per annum, West London
- ART DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED AGENCY - LONDON - £70K Salt £70000 per annum, City of London
- Art Buyer/Producer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith