Out and About 24 May
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 24 May 2012 02:34PM
This week, Out and About goes on a Raid with DCM, visits the Freesat awards, and bumps into virtually all of the media community at The Lighthouse Company founder Kathleen Saxton's birthday party at Kettner's.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Freelance Fashion E-Commerce Designers become Competitive rates, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance POS/FSDU Creatives... become Competitive rates, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media