Toyota launches digital teaser campaign for its latest sports car
Toyota is supporting the launch of its GT86 sports car with a competition to win a test drive of the new model at Goodwood Festival of Speed, before its release this summer.
The car maker is running a series of digital ads, created by Glue Isobar, which direct viewers to a realdeal86 website, where they can watch a video of the car in action and enter a competition to win one of 86 exclusive test drives.
Toyota is planning to bring its UK marketing into line with its 'Always a Better Way' global corporate vision, as it seeks to move on from its 2010 vehicle-recall crisis.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Leading Publisher silverdrum to £40k + bonus, London
- Assistant Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film