Toyota launches digital teaser campaign for its latest sports car
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 25 May 2012 11:42AM
Toyota is supporting the launch of its GT86 sports car with a competition to win a test drive of the new model at Goodwood Festival of Speed, before its release this summer.
The car maker is running a series of digital ads, created by Glue Isobar, which direct viewers to a realdeal86 website, where they can watch a video of the car in action and enter a competition to win one of 86 exclusive test drives.
Toyota is planning to bring its UK marketing into line with its 'Always a Better Way' global corporate vision, as it seeks to move on from its 2010 vehicle-recall crisis.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Personalisation Analyst Aspire £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope