Toyota launches digital teaser campaign for its latest sports car
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 25 May 2012 11:42AM
Toyota is supporting the launch of its GT86 sports car with a competition to win a test drive of the new model at Goodwood Festival of Speed, before its release this summer.
The car maker is running a series of digital ads, created by Glue Isobar, which direct viewers to a realdeal86 website, where they can watch a video of the car in action and enter a competition to win one of 86 exclusive test drives.
Toyota is planning to bring its UK marketing into line with its 'Always a Better Way' global corporate vision, as it seeks to move on from its 2010 vehicle-recall crisis.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas