Toyota launches digital teaser campaign for its latest sports car
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 25 May 2012 11:42AM
Toyota is supporting the launch of its GT86 sports car with a competition to win a test drive of the new model at Goodwood Festival of Speed, before its release this summer.
The car maker is running a series of digital ads, created by Glue Isobar, which direct viewers to a realdeal86 website, where they can watch a video of the car in action and enter a competition to win one of 86 exclusive test drives.
Toyota is planning to bring its UK marketing into line with its 'Always a Better Way' global corporate vision, as it seeks to move on from its 2010 vehicle-recall crisis.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Studio / Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £33000 per annum, South West London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum + + bonus and benefits , Huntingdon
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again