MediaCom partners with InMobi to develop mobile campaigns
MediaCom has formed a partnership with the independent mobile advertising network, InMobi, to enable the agency to build and develop its rich media mobile advertising offering throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The financial value of the partnership remains unknown, but the WPP agency will be using InMobi's ad creation platform Sprout to streamline the workflow involved in creating, distributing, and optimising HTML5 ad mobile campaigns.
Sprout also offers its own reporting capabilities, including custom event tracking and engagement rates, to maximise mobile rich media campaign effectiveness.
Steffen Krabbenhoft, head of mobile EMEA at MediaCom, said InMobi's rich media solution delivered "a highly compelling offering for large global advertisers".
Rob Jonas, managing director and vice-president of Europe and the Middle East at InMobi, told Media Week: "As rich media on mobile devices become increasingly critical for brand advertisers, our partnership with MediaCom will take away the pain-points around building mobile campaigns, so they can focus on creating and selling the ads."
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Global Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Regional Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, Asia
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social
- Meerkats welcome baby in Christmas day Comparethemarket.com ad
- DraftFCB acquires Inferno to run London
- ESI Media to handle London Live sales in-house
- VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
- Google reveals most searched-for events in 2013 Zeitgeist campaign