MediaCom partners with InMobi to develop mobile campaigns
MediaCom has formed a partnership with the independent mobile advertising network, InMobi, to enable the agency to build and develop its rich media mobile advertising offering throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The financial value of the partnership remains unknown, but the WPP agency will be using InMobi's ad creation platform Sprout to streamline the workflow involved in creating, distributing, and optimising HTML5 ad mobile campaigns.
Sprout also offers its own reporting capabilities, including custom event tracking and engagement rates, to maximise mobile rich media campaign effectiveness.
Steffen Krabbenhoft, head of mobile EMEA at MediaCom, said InMobi's rich media solution delivered "a highly compelling offering for large global advertisers".
Rob Jonas, managing director and vice-president of Europe and the Middle East at InMobi, told Media Week: "As rich media on mobile devices become increasingly critical for brand advertisers, our partnership with MediaCom will take away the pain-points around building mobile campaigns, so they can focus on creating and selling the ads."
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show