Total Media lands Random House and Transworld Publishers online accounts
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 28 May 2012 11:35AM
Random House Children's Publishers UK and Transworld Publishers have appointed Total Media to handle their online media planning and buying.
The win builds on the independent agency's existing relationships with other companies in the Random House Group. There was no incumbent on the business and the appointment was made without a pitch
Total Media will be responsible for managing digital display advertising across consumer sites and social media networks, as well as implementing video seeding campaigns for the publishing houses' future book launches.
The campaign will use a mixture of demographic and behavioural and consumer data to reach relevant audiences.
Barry O'Donovan, marketing director at Random House Children's Publishers UK, said that the company was "impressed" with Total Media's in-house digital capabilities.
Thomas Laranjo, managing director for Total Media, said: "With increased audience engagement through digital platforms, it's completely right that publishers should seek to start migrating their media content online.
"Our specialist media planners will collaborate with our internal digital teams to ensure that the publishing houses' advertising reaches the relevant consumers – driving a campaign based on real-time consumer data."
Total Media also recently won the media planning and buying account for the publisher Hodder & Stoughton.
Acumen Media Partners continues to manage Random House Children's Publishers UK and Transworld’s offline media.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager or Account Director - Branding & Design Royds Raphael £220-£280 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Design & Brand Agency Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K+bonus & benefits / £260++day rate., London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad