Aviva appoints Bray Leino to B2B account
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:41PM
Aviva has consolidated its UK business-to business-marketing duties with Bray Leino after a review involving 10 agencies.
The Mission Marketing Group-owned agency's London office will manage B2B communications across all of Aviva's UK business areas – life and pensions, general insurance and healthcare.
The business was previously split between several agencies including Teamspirit, CST The Gate and Curious.
CST The Gate is understood to have retained a place on Aviva's marketing roster.
Aviva started the review in January and managed the process without the help of an intermediary after ISBA was involved in the early stages.
Anne Filatotchev, UK marketing director at Aviva, said: "Moving to a single B2B agency will help us further leverage the strength of the Aviva brand across all our B2B audiences in the UK. Now is a time of great opportunity for our industry and, working with Bray Leino, we will be well placed to deliver the best for our customers."
Aviva's relationship with its lead creative agency for consumer communications, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, is unaffected by the appointment.
The appointment comes a month after Aviva consolidated its consumer-facing digital advertising account with Dare.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Manager - Packaging & Design Network Career Consultants £34000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Strategy and Innovation Consultant / Windsor / £50k-75k Trace £50,000 - £75,000, Windsor, Berkshire
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7