Cadbury parts company with marketer Creighton after 35 years
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 May 2012 10:50AM
Cadbury is parting company with long-standing marketing executive Peter Creighton, who is retiring from the business after 35 years.
Creighton has held a number of senior marketing roles at Kraft-owned Cadbury, which he joined back in 1977.
He has latterly held the role of marketing activation director, a UK focused role in which he looked after a number of Cadbury's flagship brands, along with its licensing.
Creighton spent the first seven years of his time at Cadbury working in sales roles, before making the switch to marketing.
He held senior marketing roles across Cadbury's chocolate portfolios, including working on its flagship Dairy Milk brand.
In his current role, he reported to Luca Miggiano, category vice-president for chocolate for Kraft UK. Ireland and Nordics.
Part of Creighton’s responsibility will be given to Guillaume Brochen, category vice-president for chocolate for Kraft UK, Ireland and Nordics.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough