Cadbury parts company with marketer Creighton after 35 years
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 May 2012 10:50AM
Cadbury is parting company with long-standing marketing executive Peter Creighton, who is retiring from the business after 35 years.
Creighton has held a number of senior marketing roles at Kraft-owned Cadbury, which he joined back in 1977.
He has latterly held the role of marketing activation director, a UK focused role in which he looked after a number of Cadbury's flagship brands, along with its licensing.
Creighton spent the first seven years of his time at Cadbury working in sales roles, before making the switch to marketing.
He held senior marketing roles across Cadbury's chocolate portfolios, including working on its flagship Dairy Milk brand.
In his current role, he reported to Luca Miggiano, category vice-president for chocolate for Kraft UK. Ireland and Nordics.
Part of Creighton’s responsibility will be given to Guillaume Brochen, category vice-president for chocolate for Kraft UK, Ireland and Nordics.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey