Cadbury parts company with marketer Creighton after 35 years
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 May 2012 10:50AM
Cadbury is parting company with long-standing marketing executive Peter Creighton, who is retiring from the business after 35 years.
Creighton has held a number of senior marketing roles at Kraft-owned Cadbury, which he joined back in 1977.
He has latterly held the role of marketing activation director, a UK focused role in which he looked after a number of Cadbury's flagship brands, along with its licensing.
Creighton spent the first seven years of his time at Cadbury working in sales roles, before making the switch to marketing.
He held senior marketing roles across Cadbury's chocolate portfolios, including working on its flagship Dairy Milk brand.
In his current role, he reported to Luca Miggiano, category vice-president for chocolate for Kraft UK. Ireland and Nordics.
Part of Creighton’s responsibility will be given to Guillaume Brochen, category vice-president for chocolate for Kraft UK, Ireland and Nordics.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account