Glacéau vitaminwater in Olympic ticket Twitter giveaway
Coca-Cola's "enhanced water" brand Glacéau vitaminwater is using its Twitter account to give away Olympic beach volleyball tickets and boost awareness of its status as "best mate" of the London 2012 Games.
From today, people who follow Glacéau vitaminwater on Twitter will have the opportunity to win 15 pairs of tickets, including an overnight stay at a London 5* star hotel.
To put their hands up for the tickets people just need to send a tweet to the brand's Twitter account.
Runners-up will receive ticket prizes and event hospitality packages.
All prizes will be distributed through the @vitaminwater_UK handle.
Glacéau is planning a range of activity over the coming weeks in support of London 2012, which will include further work with its brand ambassador Jesse J, who was appointed in September last year.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith at @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'