Glacéau vitaminwater in Olympic ticket Twitter giveaway
Coca-Cola's "enhanced water" brand Glacéau vitaminwater is using its Twitter account to give away Olympic beach volleyball tickets and boost awareness of its status as "best mate" of the London 2012 Games.
From today, people who follow Glacéau vitaminwater on Twitter will have the opportunity to win 15 pairs of tickets, including an overnight stay at a London 5* star hotel.
To put their hands up for the tickets people just need to send a tweet to the brand's Twitter account.
Runners-up will receive ticket prizes and event hospitality packages.
All prizes will be distributed through the @vitaminwater_UK handle.
Glacéau is planning a range of activity over the coming weeks in support of London 2012, which will include further work with its brand ambassador Jesse J, who was appointed in September last year.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith at @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London