Birds Eye launches Clarence's Cookbook app on Facebook
Birds Eye has launched the 'Clarence's Cookbook' Facebook app, which includes a meal planner and recipe finder for parents.
The app by Glue Isobar features Clarence, the brand's polar bear character.
It forms part of the food giant's wider 'All You Need for a Great Teatime' strategy that offers food tips and family recipes.
The app encourages users to upload their own recipes and share them on Facebook. Future plans include increasing its functionality to allow users to rate each others' recipes.
It can be accessed from Birds Eye's Facebook page, which has more than 130,000 likes.
Earlier this month it was reported that Thailand-based Charoen Pokphand Foods is gearing up for a £2.5bn acquisition of Birds Eye.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Sutton & London Stopgap £120 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Design Director Red Sofa London £80000 - £90000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Studio Manager Aspire £28000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weght Creative Copywriter - Digital Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film