Birds Eye launches Clarence's Cookbook app on Facebook
Birds Eye has launched the 'Clarence's Cookbook' Facebook app, which includes a meal planner and recipe finder for parents.
The app by Glue Isobar features Clarence, the brand's polar bear character.
It forms part of the food giant's wider 'All You Need for a Great Teatime' strategy that offers food tips and family recipes.
The app encourages users to upload their own recipes and share them on Facebook. Future plans include increasing its functionality to allow users to rate each others' recipes.
It can be accessed from Birds Eye's Facebook page, which has more than 130,000 likes.
Earlier this month it was reported that Thailand-based Charoen Pokphand Foods is gearing up for a £2.5bn acquisition of Birds Eye.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni