Karmarama lands Time Out business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:30AM
Time Out has appointed Karmarama to handle its advertising after a pitch.
Karmarama will be responsible for expanding the city listings and travel guide to add on ticketing and bookings services.
The agency will create a campaign this summer showcasing the brand's offers on theatre, restaurants and attractions. Time Out launched its deals platform last year.
David Pepper, the chief commercial officer at Time Out, said: "We were really impressed with Karmarama's understanding of our customers and creative approach. We're really excited to be using them to help bring a fantastic new ticket service to our customers."
James Denton-Clark, the managing director at Karmarama, said: "We're delighted that a cultural brand as iconic as Time Out has chosen us to help deliver its ambitious business plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- MOBILE DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON - £35-40K Salt £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Flash Designer become £30-40K, Central London
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - PHARMACEUTICAL ACCOUNT - £45K Salt £40000 per annum, London
- JUNIOR FLASH DESIGNER - LONDON - £27K Salt £27000 per annum, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare