Karmarama lands Time Out business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:30AM
Time Out has appointed Karmarama to handle its advertising after a pitch.
Karmarama will be responsible for expanding the city listings and travel guide to add on ticketing and bookings services.
The agency will create a campaign this summer showcasing the brand's offers on theatre, restaurants and attractions. Time Out launched its deals platform last year.
David Pepper, the chief commercial officer at Time Out, said: "We were really impressed with Karmarama's understanding of our customers and creative approach. We're really excited to be using them to help bring a fantastic new ticket service to our customers."
James Denton-Clark, the managing director at Karmarama, said: "We're delighted that a cultural brand as iconic as Time Out has chosen us to help deliver its ambitious business plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £29,000 - £37,000 + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000- £59,000 + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad