Karmarama lands Time Out business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:30AM
Time Out has appointed Karmarama to handle its advertising after a pitch.
Karmarama will be responsible for expanding the city listings and travel guide to add on ticketing and bookings services.
The agency will create a campaign this summer showcasing the brand's offers on theatre, restaurants and attractions. Time Out launched its deals platform last year.
David Pepper, the chief commercial officer at Time Out, said: "We were really impressed with Karmarama's understanding of our customers and creative approach. We're really excited to be using them to help bring a fantastic new ticket service to our customers."
James Denton-Clark, the managing director at Karmarama, said: "We're delighted that a cultural brand as iconic as Time Out has chosen us to help deliver its ambitious business plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne