The Red Brick Road wins £2m ADT task
ADT, the security services company, has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its £2 million ad account.
The agency won the account after a two-way pitch.
ADT has most recently worked with Ware Anthony Rust, which created the "what means most to you in this world" TV ads. Before that, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handled the business, having picked up the account in 2006.
The Red Brick Road will be responsible for launching a TV and press campaign later this year to boost ADT's brand awareness.
Mark Shaw, the general manager at ADT Residential, said: "We were impressed with the strategic and creative insights presented by The Red Brick Road team. The agency has a proven track record in delivering innovative campaigns. Its creative initiatives were very compelling during the pitching process and we look forward to working with the team to build further momentum around our residential business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Media Planner/Buyer Stonor £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits, Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire
- Head of Marketing & Sales Nu Creative Talent negotiable, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account