The Red Brick Road wins £2m ADT task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:50AM
ADT, the security services company, has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its £2 million ad account.
The agency won the account after a two-way pitch.
ADT has most recently worked with Ware Anthony Rust, which created the "what means most to you in this world" TV ads. Before that, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handled the business, having picked up the account in 2006.
The Red Brick Road will be responsible for launching a TV and press campaign later this year to boost ADT's brand awareness.
Mark Shaw, the general manager at ADT Residential, said: "We were impressed with the strategic and creative insights presented by The Red Brick Road team. The agency has a proven track record in delivering innovative campaigns. Its creative initiatives were very compelling during the pitching process and we look forward to working with the team to build further momentum around our residential business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'