The Red Brick Road wins £2m ADT task
ADT, the security services company, has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its £2 million ad account.
The agency won the account after a two-way pitch.
ADT has most recently worked with Ware Anthony Rust, which created the "what means most to you in this world" TV ads. Before that, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handled the business, having picked up the account in 2006.
The Red Brick Road will be responsible for launching a TV and press campaign later this year to boost ADT's brand awareness.
Mark Shaw, the general manager at ADT Residential, said: "We were impressed with the strategic and creative insights presented by The Red Brick Road team. The agency has a proven track record in delivering innovative campaigns. Its creative initiatives were very compelling during the pitching process and we look forward to working with the team to build further momentum around our residential business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business