The Red Brick Road wins £2m ADT task
ADT, the security services company, has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its £2 million ad account.
The agency won the account after a two-way pitch.
ADT has most recently worked with Ware Anthony Rust, which created the "what means most to you in this world" TV ads. Before that, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handled the business, having picked up the account in 2006.
The Red Brick Road will be responsible for launching a TV and press campaign later this year to boost ADT's brand awareness.
Mark Shaw, the general manager at ADT Residential, said: "We were impressed with the strategic and creative insights presented by The Red Brick Road team. The agency has a proven track record in delivering innovative campaigns. Its creative initiatives were very compelling during the pitching process and we look forward to working with the team to build further momentum around our residential business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Research Executive Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Software SolutionsPT To £30,000 + Bonus and Generous Benefits, SK8 3GX, Cheadle
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff