The Red Brick Road wins £2m ADT task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:50AM
ADT, the security services company, has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its £2 million ad account.
The agency won the account after a two-way pitch.
ADT has most recently worked with Ware Anthony Rust, which created the "what means most to you in this world" TV ads. Before that, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handled the business, having picked up the account in 2006.
The Red Brick Road will be responsible for launching a TV and press campaign later this year to boost ADT's brand awareness.
Mark Shaw, the general manager at ADT Residential, said: "We were impressed with the strategic and creative insights presented by The Red Brick Road team. The agency has a proven track record in delivering innovative campaigns. Its creative initiatives were very compelling during the pitching process and we look forward to working with the team to build further momentum around our residential business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline