Emery joins judges for Media Awards
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:40AM
Nick Emery, the chief executive of Group M's Mindshare Worldwide, has been named the chairman of judges for this year's Campaign Media Awards.
Emery will lead a team of high-profile industry judges who will decide on the winners of the awards. Previous chairmen of judges include Charles Courtier, the global chief executive of MEC, and Mark Cranmer, the chief executive of Isobar.
The awards take place on 21 November at the London Hilton on Park Lane and are now open for entries.
Categories include the coveted Sales Team of the Year prizes for TV, radio, digital, print, outdoor and cross-media, as well as Media Campaign of the Year.
Emery was promoted to the top Mindshare role in February after the promotion of Dominic Proctor to the newly created position of Group M president.
To enter the awards or register interest, visit campaignmediaawards.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Propositions Manager Bupa Competitive + bonus, Staines
- Account Manager Major Players £23000 - £26000 per annum, East London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"