Emery joins judges for Media Awards
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:40AM
Nick Emery, the chief executive of Group M's Mindshare Worldwide, has been named the chairman of judges for this year's Campaign Media Awards.
Emery will lead a team of high-profile industry judges who will decide on the winners of the awards. Previous chairmen of judges include Charles Courtier, the global chief executive of MEC, and Mark Cranmer, the chief executive of Isobar.
The awards take place on 21 November at the London Hilton on Park Lane and are now open for entries.
Categories include the coveted Sales Team of the Year prizes for TV, radio, digital, print, outdoor and cross-media, as well as Media Campaign of the Year.
Emery was promoted to the top Mindshare role in February after the promotion of Dominic Proctor to the newly created position of Group M president.
To enter the awards or register interest, visit campaignmediaawards.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show