Emery joins judges for Media Awards
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:40AM
Nick Emery, the chief executive of Group M's Mindshare Worldwide, has been named the chairman of judges for this year's Campaign Media Awards.
Emery will lead a team of high-profile industry judges who will decide on the winners of the awards. Previous chairmen of judges include Charles Courtier, the global chief executive of MEC, and Mark Cranmer, the chief executive of Isobar.
The awards take place on 21 November at the London Hilton on Park Lane and are now open for entries.
Categories include the coveted Sales Team of the Year prizes for TV, radio, digital, print, outdoor and cross-media, as well as Media Campaign of the Year.
Emery was promoted to the top Mindshare role in February after the promotion of Dominic Proctor to the newly created position of Group M president.
To enter the awards or register interest, visit campaignmediaawards.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad