Paul Wright steps up to OMG UK role
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 11:10AM
Paul Wright, the chief digital officer of OMD UK Group, has been promoted to chief digital officer at Omnicom Media Group UK.
In his new role, Wright will retain his existing digital duties across OMD and Manning Gottlieb OMD but also take on responsibility for the Omnicom agencies PHD, Rocket and M2M, which collectively handle clients including Sainsbury's, Kraft Foods and Estee Lauder.
Wright will be responsible for ensuring that Omnicom Media Group UK provides the best digital products and offerings to all UK clients. His promotion is effective immediately.
Wright will report to Philippa Brown, the chief executive of Omnicom Media Group. She said: "Paul has made a significant impact on our business since his arrival. We are now looking forward to Paul applying his digital prowess across a broader base."
Wright said: "I am genuinely excited about the opportunities that lie ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Executive Zebra People £32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- COPYWRITER - GLOBAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northamptonshire