Paul Wright steps up to OMG UK role
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 11:10AM
Paul Wright, the chief digital officer of OMD UK Group, has been promoted to chief digital officer at Omnicom Media Group UK.
In his new role, Wright will retain his existing digital duties across OMD and Manning Gottlieb OMD but also take on responsibility for the Omnicom agencies PHD, Rocket and M2M, which collectively handle clients including Sainsbury's, Kraft Foods and Estee Lauder.
Wright will be responsible for ensuring that Omnicom Media Group UK provides the best digital products and offerings to all UK clients. His promotion is effective immediately.
Wright will report to Philippa Brown, the chief executive of Omnicom Media Group. She said: "Paul has made a significant impact on our business since his arrival. We are now looking forward to Paul applying his digital prowess across a broader base."
Wright said: "I am genuinely excited about the opportunities that lie ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Graphic Designer Guru Careers £20 - 30k (DOE), Based in West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- We Built This City rises up the charts after Three ad