Paul Wright steps up to OMG UK role
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 11:10AM
Paul Wright, the chief digital officer of OMD UK Group, has been promoted to chief digital officer at Omnicom Media Group UK.
In his new role, Wright will retain his existing digital duties across OMD and Manning Gottlieb OMD but also take on responsibility for the Omnicom agencies PHD, Rocket and M2M, which collectively handle clients including Sainsbury's, Kraft Foods and Estee Lauder.
Wright will be responsible for ensuring that Omnicom Media Group UK provides the best digital products and offerings to all UK clients. His promotion is effective immediately.
Wright will report to Philippa Brown, the chief executive of Omnicom Media Group. She said: "Paul has made a significant impact on our business since his arrival. We are now looking forward to Paul applying his digital prowess across a broader base."
Wright said: "I am genuinely excited about the opportunities that lie ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham