DraftFCB hires Simon White as European planning chief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:55AM
DraftFCB has appointed Grey's managing director, Simon White, as its European chief planning officer.
In the newly created role, White will report to the DraftFCB president, Kate Howe. He will be based in DraftFCB's London office and joins the agency in September.
White leaves Grey after ten years. He joined the agency in 2002 as its head of planning before becoming the managing director in 2010.
Following his promotion, White continued to work in the planning department on campaigns including the British Heart Foundation's "Hands-only CPR" activity and the AOL "discuss" work, which won awards at Cannes. Before joining Grey, White worked as an international brand manager for Pedigree Petfoods and also had stints at Clairol and Unilever.
Howe said: "Simon's appointment is an important strategic move for Europe and I'm confident his integrated skills, coupled with the experience he has gained with a very diverse group of clients, make him the business leader needed to completely round out our team."
White added: "DraftFCB is employing the latest learning from sociology, psychology and neuroscience through the Institute of Decision Making they created a couple of years ago. I've been working in this for a number of years and I look forward to the chance to apply it across all the communication disciplines."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up