M2M lands Paddy Power media task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 11:10AM
Paddy Power, the bookmaker, has consolidated its media planning and buying into the Omnicom-owned M2M.
M2M was the incumbent on offline media planning and buying. It was awarded the consolidated business, estimated to be worth £8 million, after a closed pitch with the digital incumbent, Zenith.
The consolidation process was led by Tom Wyse, the head of media at Paddy Power. Search and affiliate marketing will remain in-house.
As part of the appointment, Paddy Power plans to work with Omnicom Media Group agencies across international markets as it looks to expand into Europe and beyond.
M2M will continue to work alongside the creative agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky, which was appointed to the business in October last year after a pitch against Mother and CHI & Partners.
Paddy Power launched a new ad in its "we hear you" campaign this week with an online film ahead of the start of Euro 2012 in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London