M2M lands Paddy Power media task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 11:10AM
Paddy Power, the bookmaker, has consolidated its media planning and buying into the Omnicom-owned M2M.
M2M was the incumbent on offline media planning and buying. It was awarded the consolidated business, estimated to be worth £8 million, after a closed pitch with the digital incumbent, Zenith.
The consolidation process was led by Tom Wyse, the head of media at Paddy Power. Search and affiliate marketing will remain in-house.
As part of the appointment, Paddy Power plans to work with Omnicom Media Group agencies across international markets as it looks to expand into Europe and beyond.
M2M will continue to work alongside the creative agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky, which was appointed to the business in October last year after a pitch against Mother and CHI & Partners.
Paddy Power launched a new ad in its "we hear you" campaign this week with an online film ahead of the start of Euro 2012 in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne