M2M lands Paddy Power media task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 11:10AM
Paddy Power, the bookmaker, has consolidated its media planning and buying into the Omnicom-owned M2M.
M2M was the incumbent on offline media planning and buying. It was awarded the consolidated business, estimated to be worth £8 million, after a closed pitch with the digital incumbent, Zenith.
The consolidation process was led by Tom Wyse, the head of media at Paddy Power. Search and affiliate marketing will remain in-house.
As part of the appointment, Paddy Power plans to work with Omnicom Media Group agencies across international markets as it looks to expand into Europe and beyond.
M2M will continue to work alongside the creative agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky, which was appointed to the business in October last year after a pitch against Mother and CHI & Partners.
Paddy Power launched a new ad in its "we hear you" campaign this week with an online film ahead of the start of Euro 2012 in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Director Premier Media £32000 - £42000 per annum, City of London
- SAE or Account Manager £20-26k, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing / IT Support Executive - Permanent - London Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , Hammersmith and Fulham
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show