Proximity makes senior hires
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 June 2012 11:22AM
Proximity has boosted its management team by appointing Gabrielle Moss as deputy managing director.
Moss comes from Proximity Paris where she held the same role. She spent the last three years running the agency’s international accounts, including P&G and Kraft.
At Proximity London, Moss will take overall responsibility for client services and will lead the agency's Orange, Royal Mail and Kraft accounts. She will also have an innovation agenda working closely alongside executive creative director Caitlin Ryan and tech director Andy Morris.
Prior to joining the Paris agency, she was part of the management team at FullSIX and SixandCo, where she had responsibility for their P&G business across Western Europe.
In addition, Proximity London has appointed Darren Burnett as planning partner to oversee the agency's Lloyd's account. Burnett joins from Elvis, where he held the same role and was responsible for Virgin Holidays and Auto Trader.
Burnett leaves Elvis after five years. Prior to Elvis, he worked at Rapier as data planning director, working for a number of financial services accounts, including HSBC, AA Insurance and a short spell on Lloyds.
Mike Dodds, chief executive of Proximity London, said: "Gabrielle is a digital native who has operated at the highest level and has an impressive track record of winning and growing business. Darren is one of those rare planning partners who has made the successful transition from data planning to brand and communications planning."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sales and Delivery Enablement - Marketing Services Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and discretionary bonus, Weybridge
- Account exeutive /Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager KHWS Competitive, London (Greater)
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Data Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Partnerships Account Manager - Content led at top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote