IHG appoints Steak for SEO and social media activity
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 June 2012 11:40AM
Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) has appointed digital agency Steak to handle the social media and SEO strategy for its Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza brands after a competitive pitch.
Steak will be tasked with creating a new strategy to drive direct revenues to each brand through SEO and social media channels. The agency will work alongside IHG and their hotel managers to develop the localised activity.
Tamara Strauss, managed estate marketing director at IHG UK and Ireland, said: "STEAK have an extremely clear focus on driving results; we were incredibly impressed with the strategic approach and support they can provide – the level of detail is second to none."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3