IHG appoints Steak for SEO and social media activity
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 June 2012 11:40AM
Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) has appointed digital agency Steak to handle the social media and SEO strategy for its Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza brands after a competitive pitch.
Steak will be tasked with creating a new strategy to drive direct revenues to each brand through SEO and social media channels. The agency will work alongside IHG and their hotel managers to develop the localised activity.
Tamara Strauss, managed estate marketing director at IHG UK and Ireland, said: "STEAK have an extremely clear focus on driving results; we were incredibly impressed with the strategic approach and support they can provide – the level of detail is second to none."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Comms Business Director required for Leading Publisher Brand Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas