IHG appoints Steak for SEO and social media activity
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 June 2012 11:40AM
Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) has appointed digital agency Steak to handle the social media and SEO strategy for its Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza brands after a competitive pitch.
Steak will be tasked with creating a new strategy to drive direct revenues to each brand through SEO and social media channels. The agency will work alongside IHG and their hotel managers to develop the localised activity.
Tamara Strauss, managed estate marketing director at IHG UK and Ireland, said: "STEAK have an extremely clear focus on driving results; we were incredibly impressed with the strategic approach and support they can provide – the level of detail is second to none."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Kingsgate Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (East), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager f1 Recruitment Up to £50,000 depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"