IHG appoints Steak for SEO and social media activity
Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) has appointed digital agency Steak to handle the social media and SEO strategy for its Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza brands after a competitive pitch.
Steak will be tasked with creating a new strategy to drive direct revenues to each brand through SEO and social media channels. The agency will work alongside IHG and their hotel managers to develop the localised activity.
Tamara Strauss, managed estate marketing director at IHG UK and Ireland, said: "STEAK have an extremely clear focus on driving results; we were incredibly impressed with the strategic approach and support they can provide – the level of detail is second to none."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Artworker (HTML) become £35K, Central London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London
- Category Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, Midlands region
- Category Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition