Corona Extra embarks on heavyweight outdoor and digital drive
Corona Extra, the Mexican beer, is rolling out a heavyweight outdoor and digital campaign for the summer, introducing the tagline 'The place to be'.
Photographed in Mexico, the campaign created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay focuses on its "bucket serve" in a bid to place sociability and sharing with friends at the heart of the brand.
Launching this week, the campaign will make Corona the biggest outdoor advertiser in the world beer category this year. It is part of a heavyweight advertising push, which will run alongside a digital campaign, combining online advertising, Facebook activity and the launch of new Corona mobile apps.
Darius Burrows, senior brand manager for Corona Extra, said: "The idea behind the new campaign was to recreate the strong connection between our brand and its consumers, so that when they open a bottle of Corona, they leave everything else behind and start enjoying life in the place they want to be.
"For Corona, a summer campaign is crucial to build on previous success and take advantage of the growing popularity of world beer," he added.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood