Graham Duff takes non-executive chairman role in Miroma reshuffle
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 01 June 2012 12:25PM
Graham Duff the UK and Europe managing director at Miroma is to step back from his full time role at the barter company to take the role of non-executive chairman, where he will continue to report to Miroma boss and co-founder Marc Boyan.
The move will mean that Miroma managing partners Simon Poole and Paul Mann will be promoted to joint managing directors, while former McDonald's senior marketing manager Richard Hirst will take reposibility for Miroma's media activities across the group.
Boyan said: "We needed someone with Graham’s operational know how to take the business to a new level, putting in a new structure.Graham taking the role of non-executive chairman means he’s still in the business and will help us lead it to the next phase.
"Both Paul Mann and Simon Poole will be promoted to joint-managing directors and Richard will head media across the various Miroma ventures."
Duff joined Miroma in June 2011 after taking an 18-month sabbatical following his departure from the role of EMEA president for Interpublic’s Mediabrands group. At Mediabrands he was responsible for the European activities of UM, Initiative and out-of-home company IPM.
He started selling airtime at Anglia TV and joined Zenith Media in 1993 rising to the role of chief executive before moving media owner side as chief executive of Granada Enterprises in 2001 where he played an integral part in the merger with Carlton and the subsequent creation of ITV plc.
Miroma has offices in London, Singapore and Sydney.
Duff is also non-executive director at digital creative agency Coolpink.
Follow Mark Banham on Twitter @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Media Account Manager - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package + bonus, London
- Comms Account Director -Music Brand -Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £45000 - £65000 per annum + competitive, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned