The IAA launches crowdsourcing competition for its summer ball
The International Advertising Association (IAA) is launching a creative challenge, 'IAA Games', giving creatives the chance to win tickets to its summer ball.
Artists, designers and creatives are being called on to produce the 'IAA Games' logo for its summer ball. As well as tickets to its summer ball, the winner will also win a mini break to Paris and the winning logo will be featured in all promotional material.
Individuals have until 18 June to submit thier idea. To enter click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Marketing Campaigns Officer Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum, Peterborough
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, West London
- Marketing Assistant Â– B2B Retail, £23k (Mat Cover) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Customer Data Manager Stopgap £43000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity