The IAA launches crowdsourcing competition for its summer ball
The International Advertising Association (IAA) is launching a creative challenge, 'IAA Games', giving creatives the chance to win tickets to its summer ball.
Artists, designers and creatives are being called on to produce the 'IAA Games' logo for its summer ball. As well as tickets to its summer ball, the winner will also win a mini break to Paris and the winning logo will be featured in all promotional material.
Individuals have until 18 June to submit thier idea. To enter click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Director Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Witney
- Senior Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £29000 - £35000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission, North Yorkshire
- Agile Project Manager - Scrum Master - Start up's Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Car Allowance + Bonus , London