The IAA launches crowdsourcing competition for its summer ball
The International Advertising Association (IAA) is launching a creative challenge, 'IAA Games', giving creatives the chance to win tickets to its summer ball.
Artists, designers and creatives are being called on to produce the 'IAA Games' logo for its summer ball. As well as tickets to its summer ball, the winner will also win a mini break to Paris and the winning logo will be featured in all promotional material.
Individuals have until 18 June to submit thier idea. To enter click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show