The IAA launches crowdsourcing competition for its summer ball
The International Advertising Association (IAA) is launching a creative challenge, 'IAA Games', giving creatives the chance to win tickets to its summer ball.
Artists, designers and creatives are being called on to produce the 'IAA Games' logo for its summer ball. As well as tickets to its summer ball, the winner will also win a mini break to Paris and the winning logo will be featured in all promotional material.
Individuals have until 18 June to submit thier idea. To enter click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure