Daily Diary - Bets on for Euro 2012
With the industry still in throes of taking down bunting, recovering from hangovers and clearing the remnants of their Jubilee parties, marketing agency Quisma has quickly moved on to the UEFA Euro 2012 Football Championship, creating a special European betting site just for the media industry.
With the four-day Jubilee celebrations out of the way, Quisma has set up a betting site, www.kicktipp.de/quismacup, for the media industry, for what it considers an "continent-wide orgy of betting, football and patriotism", to mark the start of Euro 2012 tomorrow (8 June).
Players from across Europe can sign up to bet on the scores of each game, which team will score the most goals, and who the eventual champions will be.
The aim is to get the most bets right and beat the hundreds of players who have signed up from across Europe.
Players are able to bet on group stages, although the quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final cannot be bet on until the teams are decided. Betting closes an hour before each match starts.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign