Daily Diary - Bets on for Euro 2012
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 June 2012 11:57AM
With the industry still in throes of taking down bunting, recovering from hangovers and clearing the remnants of their Jubilee parties, marketing agency Quisma has quickly moved on to the UEFA Euro 2012 Football Championship, creating a special European betting site just for the media industry.
With the four-day Jubilee celebrations out of the way, Quisma has set up a betting site, www.kicktipp.de/quismacup, for the media industry, for what it considers an "continent-wide orgy of betting, football and patriotism", to mark the start of Euro 2012 tomorrow (8 June).
Players from across Europe can sign up to bet on the scores of each game, which team will score the most goals, and who the eventual champions will be.
The aim is to get the most bets right and beat the hundreds of players who have signed up from across Europe.
Players are able to bet on group stages, although the quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final cannot be bet on until the teams are decided. Betting closes an hour before each match starts.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned