Daily Diary - Bets on for Euro 2012
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 June 2012 11:57AM
With the industry still in throes of taking down bunting, recovering from hangovers and clearing the remnants of their Jubilee parties, marketing agency Quisma has quickly moved on to the UEFA Euro 2012 Football Championship, creating a special European betting site just for the media industry.
With the four-day Jubilee celebrations out of the way, Quisma has set up a betting site, www.kicktipp.de/quismacup, for the media industry, for what it considers an "continent-wide orgy of betting, football and patriotism", to mark the start of Euro 2012 tomorrow (8 June).
Players from across Europe can sign up to bet on the scores of each game, which team will score the most goals, and who the eventual champions will be.
The aim is to get the most bets right and beat the hundreds of players who have signed up from across Europe.
Players are able to bet on group stages, although the quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final cannot be bet on until the teams are decided. Betting closes an hour before each match starts.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy