Daily Diary - Bets on for Euro 2012
With the industry still in throes of taking down bunting, recovering from hangovers and clearing the remnants of their Jubilee parties, marketing agency Quisma has quickly moved on to the UEFA Euro 2012 Football Championship, creating a special European betting site just for the media industry.
With the four-day Jubilee celebrations out of the way, Quisma has set up a betting site, www.kicktipp.de/quismacup, for the media industry, for what it considers an "continent-wide orgy of betting, football and patriotism", to mark the start of Euro 2012 tomorrow (8 June).
Players from across Europe can sign up to bet on the scores of each game, which team will score the most goals, and who the eventual champions will be.
The aim is to get the most bets right and beat the hundreds of players who have signed up from across Europe.
Players are able to bet on group stages, although the quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final cannot be bet on until the teams are decided. Betting closes an hour before each match starts.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Digital Designer - Mobile & Apps Aspire £200 - £280 per day, City of London
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media