Daily Diary - Bets on for Euro 2012
With the industry still in throes of taking down bunting, recovering from hangovers and clearing the remnants of their Jubilee parties, marketing agency Quisma has quickly moved on to the UEFA Euro 2012 Football Championship, creating a special European betting site just for the media industry.
With the four-day Jubilee celebrations out of the way, Quisma has set up a betting site, www.kicktipp.de/quismacup, for the media industry, for what it considers an "continent-wide orgy of betting, football and patriotism", to mark the start of Euro 2012 tomorrow (8 June).
Players from across Europe can sign up to bet on the scores of each game, which team will score the most goals, and who the eventual champions will be.
The aim is to get the most bets right and beat the hundreds of players who have signed up from across Europe.
Players are able to bet on group stages, although the quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final cannot be bet on until the teams are decided. Betting closes an hour before each match starts.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads