MediaCom appoints Fierman as first global CMO
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 June 2012 03:35PM
MediaCom has named Stephanie Fierman as its first worldwide chief marketing officer.
Fierman will be responsible for leading and integrating MediaCom's marketing and communications efforts, with a specific focus on its US business.
She will report to both Stephen Allan, MediaCom worldwide chairman and chief executive, and Sasha Savic, chief executive of MediaCom US, who joined the agency in April.
Fierman has more than 20 years' integrated marketing and business development experience. She has held senior leadership roles at major multinational corporations in the financial services, media and entertainment sectors, including Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase and Time Warner.
Prior to joining MediaCom, Fierman ran her own consultancy, working with clients such as SAP, Equifax and NBC Universal.
Previously, she was founding chief marketing officer and general manager of New York operations for Revolution Money, a digital payments company that was sold to American Express in 2010.
Allan said: "Strategising the media mix has become one of the most crucial tasks of any marketer, and this is the perfect time for us to better communicate our superior ability to act as wise counsel and partner.
"As a long-time successful client, Stephanie brings a very valuable perspective and her partnership with both our new business and client teams brings a fresh, persuasive energy to our efforts."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - In TV, Outdoor, DM & Digital - £40k Source £33000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Director - £55k Source £45000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Integrated Source £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated OR Shopper Marketing Source £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign