MediaCom appoints Fierman as first global CMO
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 June 2012 03:35PM
MediaCom has named Stephanie Fierman as its first worldwide chief marketing officer.
Fierman will be responsible for leading and integrating MediaCom's marketing and communications efforts, with a specific focus on its US business.
She will report to both Stephen Allan, MediaCom worldwide chairman and chief executive, and Sasha Savic, chief executive of MediaCom US, who joined the agency in April.
Fierman has more than 20 years' integrated marketing and business development experience. She has held senior leadership roles at major multinational corporations in the financial services, media and entertainment sectors, including Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase and Time Warner.
Prior to joining MediaCom, Fierman ran her own consultancy, working with clients such as SAP, Equifax and NBC Universal.
Previously, she was founding chief marketing officer and general manager of New York operations for Revolution Money, a digital payments company that was sold to American Express in 2010.
Allan said: "Strategising the media mix has become one of the most crucial tasks of any marketer, and this is the perfect time for us to better communicate our superior ability to act as wise counsel and partner.
"As a long-time successful client, Stephanie brings a very valuable perspective and her partnership with both our new business and client teams brings a fresh, persuasive energy to our efforts."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief