Audi TV ad to break during England Euro 2012 opener
Audi is to debut its latest TV ad campaign, promoting its new A6 Bi Turbo model, during Monday's (11 June) Euro 2012 clash between England and France on ITV1.
The ad, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, focuses on the vehicle's ability to make up to 2,000 decisions per second to assist the driver.
It was shot in Iceland and demonstrates how the car responds to adverse conditions – rain sensors operate the wipers and headlights automatically switch on as it turns dark.
The speedy automated decisions are accompanied by a repeated finger-clicking sound.
The campaign, which is supported with print, digital display, direct mail and social media activity, carries the succinct endline, "Quick to react".
Media planning and buying is by Mediacom.
Dominic Chambers, head of marketing at Audi UK, said: "The film shows off the car's beauty and grace, illustrates its performance and demonstrates its leading-edge technologies.
"It is the premium package you would expect from Audi. Yet again, we are demonstrating our commitment to 'Vorsprung durch Technik'."
In April, the Volkswagen-owned marque launched a global TV and cinema ad outlining its brand manifesto, based around the 'Vorsprung Durch Technik' strapline.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration