CBS Outdoor hires Robert Doel as group account director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 08 June 2012 11:00AM
CBS Outdoor has appointed Robert Doel to the role of group account director, managing key relationships with Posterscope.
Doel will have responsibility for managing the CBS Outdoor UK Posterscope trading team and maximising opportunities available during both the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
He replaces Mark Heather, who moved up to head of trading last August, since when CBS Outdoor has "been using various resources until the right solution was found", according to a spokesperson. Doel will also take the lead in recruiting, training, managing and developing the members of the team.
Doel worked at Primesight until January as group head of innovation, where he developed new procedures for the selling, booking and implementing of ambient media campaigns, working his way up to strategy and ventures director.
He then worked at BlowUp Media as interim sales director before joining CBS Outdoor.
Jason Cotterrell, country director for CBS Outdoor UK, said: "Robert will be an invaluable addition to the Posterscope team as we look to take the partnership to the next level.
"He has a wealth of experience behind him and will be a great asset to the firm."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Insight and Analytics Consultant Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure