CBS Outdoor hires Robert Doel as group account director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 08 June 2012 11:00AM
CBS Outdoor has appointed Robert Doel to the role of group account director, managing key relationships with Posterscope.
Doel will have responsibility for managing the CBS Outdoor UK Posterscope trading team and maximising opportunities available during both the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
He replaces Mark Heather, who moved up to head of trading last August, since when CBS Outdoor has "been using various resources until the right solution was found", according to a spokesperson. Doel will also take the lead in recruiting, training, managing and developing the members of the team.
Doel worked at Primesight until January as group head of innovation, where he developed new procedures for the selling, booking and implementing of ambient media campaigns, working his way up to strategy and ventures director.
He then worked at BlowUp Media as interim sales director before joining CBS Outdoor.
Jason Cotterrell, country director for CBS Outdoor UK, said: "Robert will be an invaluable addition to the Posterscope team as we look to take the partnership to the next level.
"He has a wealth of experience behind him and will be a great asset to the firm."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £100000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool