CBS Outdoor hires Robert Doel as group account director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 08 June 2012 11:00AM
CBS Outdoor has appointed Robert Doel to the role of group account director, managing key relationships with Posterscope.
Doel will have responsibility for managing the CBS Outdoor UK Posterscope trading team and maximising opportunities available during both the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
He replaces Mark Heather, who moved up to head of trading last August, since when CBS Outdoor has "been using various resources until the right solution was found", according to a spokesperson. Doel will also take the lead in recruiting, training, managing and developing the members of the team.
Doel worked at Primesight until January as group head of innovation, where he developed new procedures for the selling, booking and implementing of ambient media campaigns, working his way up to strategy and ventures director.
He then worked at BlowUp Media as interim sales director before joining CBS Outdoor.
Jason Cotterrell, country director for CBS Outdoor UK, said: "Robert will be an invaluable addition to the Posterscope team as we look to take the partnership to the next level.
"He has a wealth of experience behind him and will be a great asset to the firm."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts