CBS Outdoor hires Robert Doel as group account director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 08 June 2012 11:00AM
CBS Outdoor has appointed Robert Doel to the role of group account director, managing key relationships with Posterscope.
Doel will have responsibility for managing the CBS Outdoor UK Posterscope trading team and maximising opportunities available during both the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
He replaces Mark Heather, who moved up to head of trading last August, since when CBS Outdoor has "been using various resources until the right solution was found", according to a spokesperson. Doel will also take the lead in recruiting, training, managing and developing the members of the team.
Doel worked at Primesight until January as group head of innovation, where he developed new procedures for the selling, booking and implementing of ambient media campaigns, working his way up to strategy and ventures director.
He then worked at BlowUp Media as interim sales director before joining CBS Outdoor.
Jason Cotterrell, country director for CBS Outdoor UK, said: "Robert will be an invaluable addition to the Posterscope team as we look to take the partnership to the next level.
"He has a wealth of experience behind him and will be a great asset to the firm."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Senior Account Executive fishtank £20000 - £23000 per annum, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Affiliate Account Director Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB