Prediction Reel picks its favourites for Cannes Lions 2012
Barnardo's "life story" by BBH London, John Lewis' "long wait" by Adam & Eve and Doritos' "dip desperado" by AMV BBDO are among the top 40 ads predicted to win at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 2012.
The Leo Burnett Cannes Prediction Reel, now in its 25th year, has seven UK ads and five UK agencies tipped to win a coveted Cannes Lions.
The Reel predicts BBH London will lead the UK agency winners this year with three of its campaigns, including Barnardo’s "life story", The Guardian's "three little pigs" and Audi's "swan".
Other UK agencies tipped to win include Wieden+Kennedy's "my time is now" for Nike, AMV BBDO's "dip desperado" for Doritos, DDB's "walk of shame" for Harvey Nichols and Adam & Eve's "the long wait" for John Lewis.
The US is predicted to win the most Cannes Lions this year with Leo Burnett predicting 16 out of its top 40 ads coming from across the Atlantic with ads such as P&G's "best job in the world" by Wieden+Kennedy Portland and Chipotle's "back to the start" by Creative Artist Agency expected to win.
Popular ads across Europe, including Carlsberg's "bikers" by Duval Guilaume, Brussels and Canal+'s "the bear" by BETC Euro Paris are also expected to do well this year, according to the Reel.
The Leo Burnett Cannes Prediction Reel
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London