Jaguar appoints marketing chief as Muckle departs
Ken Forbes is joining Jaguar as UK marketing director next week following Patricia Muckle's departure "to pursue other opportunities"
Muckle, who was marketing communications director, left in May. A Jaguar spokeswoman said Muckle would have reported to Forbes had she stayed with the company but did not elaborate on how their two roles were different.
Forbes joins Jaguar Land Rover on Monday (11 June) from his own consultancy business where his clients included Porsche and Nationwide.
He will be given responsibility for all marketing communication and product matters for Jaguar in the UK, reporting to Jaguar Land Rover managing director Jeremy Hicks.
Forbes has previously worked for Ford, Citroen and publisher Emap Automotive.
Hicks said: "Ken is a fantastic addition to the team – his background both in automotive management and in publishing will be a great benefit to Jaguar Cars in the UK.
"We have an exciting year ahead as the XF Sportbrake and the F-TYPE come to market – Ken will play a vital role in these plans."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch