Jaguar appoints marketing chief as Muckle departs
Ken Forbes is joining Jaguar as UK marketing director next week following Patricia Muckle's departure "to pursue other opportunities"
Muckle, who was marketing communications director, left in May. A Jaguar spokeswoman said Muckle would have reported to Forbes had she stayed with the company but did not elaborate on how their two roles were different.
Forbes joins Jaguar Land Rover on Monday (11 June) from his own consultancy business where his clients included Porsche and Nationwide.
He will be given responsibility for all marketing communication and product matters for Jaguar in the UK, reporting to Jaguar Land Rover managing director Jeremy Hicks.
Forbes has previously worked for Ford, Citroen and publisher Emap Automotive.
Hicks said: "Ken is a fantastic addition to the team – his background both in automotive management and in publishing will be a great benefit to Jaguar Cars in the UK.
"We have an exciting year ahead as the XF Sportbrake and the F-TYPE come to market – Ken will play a vital role in these plans."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy