Twitter launches its first TV ad as it promotes new hashtag pages
Twitter last night ran its first television ad during the the 2012 Pocono 400 NASCAR race and it used it to promote a new style of hashtag page.
The spot, which is was one of seven created by Twitter all focusing on NASCAR, featured the Twitter.com/#NASCAR url that led Twitter users to NASCAR page.
Read the rest of this post on The Wall.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR & Communications Manager Stopgap £200 - £250 per day + 6 month contract, West London
- eCRM Manager - Ecommerce Spots Brand - London Propel £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, City of London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- Youth are deserting TV, says Claire Enders