Twitter launches its first TV ad as it promotes new hashtag pages
Twitter last night ran its first television ad during the the 2012 Pocono 400 NASCAR race and it used it to promote a new style of hashtag page.
The spot, which is was one of seven created by Twitter all focusing on NASCAR, featured the Twitter.com/#NASCAR url that led Twitter users to NASCAR page.
Read the rest of this post on The Wall.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media