Twitter launches its first TV ad as it promotes new hashtag pages
Twitter last night ran its first television ad during the the 2012 Pocono 400 NASCAR race and it used it to promote a new style of hashtag page.
The spot, which is was one of seven created by Twitter all focusing on NASCAR, featured the Twitter.com/#NASCAR url that led Twitter users to NASCAR page.
Read the rest of this post on The Wall.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Insight and Planning Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £50k, Farnborough
- Display Account Manager - Boutique media agency! Section:Media Ltd £40k + bens, Central London
- Customer Retention Executive EMR £45000 - £50000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'