Rapper Tinchy Stryder partners with DSG Retail to develop tech range
Tinchy Stryder, the MOBO award-winning rapper, has formed a partnership with Dixons Retail's Goji to launch a portfolio of headphones and travel speakers in mid-July under the artist's name.
Goji will launch the tech products via Currys and PC World, the largest UK electricals retailers with more than 600 stores nationwide, under the name ‘Goji Tinchy Stryder: On Cloud 9’ product range.
The new range of headphones will be available from July nationwide, exclusively at Currys and PC World stores, as well as online at www.currys.co.uk and www.pcworld.co.uk. The travel speakers will launch later on in the year.
Alison van Veggel, head of marketing for Goji, said the artist will be "pivotal" in the creation direction of Goji’s new range of products, adding that his "talent, knowledge and passion for music are hugely valuable to us".
Tinchy said: "I’m really proud of this collaboration and can’t wait to see it in store. I’ve been looking at launching my own line of headphones and gadgets for some time, and Goji has been the perfect partner for me to work with on this project - the team I'm working with are amazing and we clicked right from the start.
"I can’t wait to get the products out there as I’m sure people are going to love the sound - which it was really important to me that we got right - and the design of the goods too. It’s really exciting for me to be adding this to my business ventures and I can’t wait for everyone to be able to see the finished goods for themselves."
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: @DurraniMix
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Retail Marketing Europe PSD Group Up to £90,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Stakeholder Engagement Consultant Stopgap £350 - £450 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Surrey
- 2D Illustrator - Games - London - £28,000-£33,000 Red Sofa London £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7