Unilever boosts 'magic' strategy with new global hires
Unilever's Marc Mathieu has made two appointments to his global team, as the FMCG company strives to "sharpen" its creative strategy.
The senior vice-president (VP) of marketing, who topped Marketing’s Power 100 this year, has named Walter Susini VP of brand creative excellence and Dennis Furniss VP of brand design.
Mathieu said Susini and Furniss will work with Unilever’s global brand teams and advertising agencies to "elevate the quality of the brief and make it more daring, maximising the chances of great work".
Susini most recently ran his own brand strategy company. He was previously director of integrated marketing at Coca-Cola.
Furniss joined Unilever following the company’s acquisition of Alberto Culver, where he was senior director, global design.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'