Unilever boosts 'magic' strategy with new global hires
Unilever's Marc Mathieu has made two appointments to his global team, as the FMCG company strives to "sharpen" its creative strategy.
The senior vice-president (VP) of marketing, who topped Marketing’s Power 100 this year, has named Walter Susini VP of brand creative excellence and Dennis Furniss VP of brand design.
Mathieu said Susini and Furniss will work with Unilever’s global brand teams and advertising agencies to "elevate the quality of the brief and make it more daring, maximising the chances of great work".
Susini most recently ran his own brand strategy company. He was previously director of integrated marketing at Coca-Cola.
Furniss joined Unilever following the company’s acquisition of Alberto Culver, where he was senior director, global design.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Associate Creative Director The Great & The Good £58000 - £64000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Head of Marketing, Beauty, Mat Cover Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Freelance Graphics Project Manager - Exhibitions Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £42000 per annum, Norwich
- Account Director Stopgap £50000 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity