Unilever boosts 'magic' strategy with new global hires
Unilever's Marc Mathieu has made two appointments to his global team, as the FMCG company strives to "sharpen" its creative strategy.
The senior vice-president (VP) of marketing, who topped Marketing’s Power 100 this year, has named Walter Susini VP of brand creative excellence and Dennis Furniss VP of brand design.
Mathieu said Susini and Furniss will work with Unilever’s global brand teams and advertising agencies to "elevate the quality of the brief and make it more daring, maximising the chances of great work".
Susini most recently ran his own brand strategy company. He was previously director of integrated marketing at Coca-Cola.
Furniss joined Unilever following the company’s acquisition of Alberto Culver, where he was senior director, global design.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Interim Brand / Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive day rate, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester