Unilever boosts 'magic' strategy with new global hires
Unilever's Marc Mathieu has made two appointments to his global team, as the FMCG company strives to "sharpen" its creative strategy.
The senior vice-president (VP) of marketing, who topped Marketing’s Power 100 this year, has named Walter Susini VP of brand creative excellence and Dennis Furniss VP of brand design.
Mathieu said Susini and Furniss will work with Unilever’s global brand teams and advertising agencies to "elevate the quality of the brief and make it more daring, maximising the chances of great work".
Susini most recently ran his own brand strategy company. He was previously director of integrated marketing at Coca-Cola.
Furniss joined Unilever following the company’s acquisition of Alberto Culver, where he was senior director, global design.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - brand communications agency Story Recruitment £38-45k pro rata dep on exp (full time or part time opportunity), Central London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'