Cravendale readies 'come home to a cuppa' digital activity
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 10:55AM
Arla's market-leading Cravendale is undertaking a summer of intensive social media activity with a campaign called "come home to a cuppa", to drive up customer loyalty.
Central to the drive will be Cravendale’s claimed benefits to last longer in the fridge than own-label milk.
Unlike rival brands, Cravendale can be kept fresh in the fridge for up to 25 days, because bacteria are removed from the milk.
Arla is working with social media agency Outside Line on running digital activity conveying this benefit during the summer.
There will be extensive activity on Facebook and Twitter.
It is also looking to strike up brand partnerships with holiday companies. The activity is expected to kick-off on July 5 this year.
The activity follows hot-on-the-heels of Cravendale’s campaign supporting its sponsorship of 'The Muppets' film, which came out earlier this year.
'The Muppets' campaign centres around a social media giveaway of hundreds of thousands of limited-edition Muppets stickers designed specifically for two-litre Cravendale bottles.
According to Nielsen, sales of Cravendale were £151.8m last year, the market leading branded milk, ahead of second-places Black & White, produced by Robert Wiseman Dairies with sales of £107.9m.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)