Vodafone searches for global business-to-business agency
By Matt Cartmell, prweek.com, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 05:26PM
Vodafone Group is seeking a global b2b agency as it increases its focus on enterprise customers worldwide.
The mobile phone operator has issued a request for proposals for an agency to help it promote itself to the global enterprise market, which currently accounts for a quarter of the group's service revenue.
Vodafone has already approached a number of the larger multinational agency networks with strong technology b2b credentials and established operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa and the US.
The search will be led by group comms director Matt Peacock and head of enterprise and industry analyst comms Nicola Rossi.
The company intends to conclude the RFP process by the end of September.
The agency selection is being conducted by and on behalf of Vodafone Group.
Agencies working on behalf of the Vodafone UK operating company based in Newbury, including Six Degrees, are unaffected. Vodafone has more than 30 million business customers globally.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Northampton
- Freelance Web Designers Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £270 per day, London
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £30-£35,000 , London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- International Women's Day: 'I want to be me' says Mel Cruickshank