Vodafone searches for global business-to-business agency
By Matt Cartmell, prweek.com, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 05:26PM
Vodafone Group is seeking a global b2b agency as it increases its focus on enterprise customers worldwide.
The mobile phone operator has issued a request for proposals for an agency to help it promote itself to the global enterprise market, which currently accounts for a quarter of the group's service revenue.
Vodafone has already approached a number of the larger multinational agency networks with strong technology b2b credentials and established operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa and the US.
The search will be led by group comms director Matt Peacock and head of enterprise and industry analyst comms Nicola Rossi.
The company intends to conclude the RFP process by the end of September.
The agency selection is being conducted by and on behalf of Vodafone Group.
Agencies working on behalf of the Vodafone UK operating company based in Newbury, including Six Degrees, are unaffected. Vodafone has more than 30 million business customers globally.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior PM UX and Design Source £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35-45K Source £35000 - £45000 per annum + Bens, London