Center Parcs opens media agency talks
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 08:00AM
Center Parcs, the holiday brand, is reviewing its £5 million media planning and buying UK business.
The incumbent on the above-the-line account is MediaCom, which won the business in 2003, while Golley Slater handles digital planning and buying.
Center Parcs has made initial approaches to agencies and is thought to have drawn up a longlist ahead of a pitch.
Helen Horner, its marketing manager, is handling the review. One option being considered is the consolidation of digital media activity with offline planning and buying.
Golley Slater has worked on the brand’s digital media since 2008 and also handles its digital creative, but this is not included in the review.
The above-the-line creative account, handled by Beattie McGuiness Bungay, is also unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'