Center Parcs opens media agency talks
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 08:00AM
Center Parcs, the holiday brand, is reviewing its £5 million media planning and buying UK business.
The incumbent on the above-the-line account is MediaCom, which won the business in 2003, while Golley Slater handles digital planning and buying.
Center Parcs has made initial approaches to agencies and is thought to have drawn up a longlist ahead of a pitch.
Helen Horner, its marketing manager, is handling the review. One option being considered is the consolidation of digital media activity with offline planning and buying.
Golley Slater has worked on the brand’s digital media since 2008 and also handles its digital creative, but this is not included in the review.
The above-the-line creative account, handled by Beattie McGuiness Bungay, is also unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1