Center Parcs opens media agency talks
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 08:00AM
Center Parcs, the holiday brand, is reviewing its £5 million media planning and buying UK business.
The incumbent on the above-the-line account is MediaCom, which won the business in 2003, while Golley Slater handles digital planning and buying.
Center Parcs has made initial approaches to agencies and is thought to have drawn up a longlist ahead of a pitch.
Helen Horner, its marketing manager, is handling the review. One option being considered is the consolidation of digital media activity with offline planning and buying.
Golley Slater has worked on the brand’s digital media since 2008 and also handles its digital creative, but this is not included in the review.
The above-the-line creative account, handled by Beattie McGuiness Bungay, is also unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Designer for Agency- up to 30k dependent on experience Nakama Up to 30k dependent on experience, Central London
- Designer- up to 40k dependent on experience Nakama up to 40k dependent on experience, Central London
- Account Executive - Central London - Charity Clients - up to £23k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £23k, Central London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London