Mulberry calls pitch for media business
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
Mulberry, the luxury handbag brand, is reviewing its international media planning and buying business.
The brand currently handles its media in-house, but is looking for an agency to oversee media in the UK, France and the US.
The search is being led by Tori Campbell, the marketing director at Mulberry. It is understood that the ramping-up of marketing strategy has been initiated by the arrival of Mulberry's new chief executive, Bruno Guillon, who took over in March.
Campbell has approached a number of agencies ahead of launching a formal pitch process. According to an e-mail issued to media shops, the work will focus on a "significant franchise element to the business".
This week, the brand reported a sharp rise in profits for the year to March. Pre-tax profit shot up to £23.3 million from £5.1 million a year ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014