Mulberry calls pitch for media business
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
Mulberry, the luxury handbag brand, is reviewing its international media planning and buying business.
The brand currently handles its media in-house, but is looking for an agency to oversee media in the UK, France and the US.
The search is being led by Tori Campbell, the marketing director at Mulberry. It is understood that the ramping-up of marketing strategy has been initiated by the arrival of Mulberry's new chief executive, Bruno Guillon, who took over in March.
Campbell has approached a number of agencies ahead of launching a formal pitch process. According to an e-mail issued to media shops, the work will focus on a "significant franchise element to the business".
This week, the brand reported a sharp rise in profits for the year to March. Pre-tax profit shot up to £23.3 million from £5.1 million a year ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'