Mulberry calls pitch for media business
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
Mulberry, the luxury handbag brand, is reviewing its international media planning and buying business.
The brand currently handles its media in-house, but is looking for an agency to oversee media in the UK, France and the US.
The search is being led by Tori Campbell, the marketing director at Mulberry. It is understood that the ramping-up of marketing strategy has been initiated by the arrival of Mulberry's new chief executive, Bruno Guillon, who took over in March.
Campbell has approached a number of agencies ahead of launching a formal pitch process. According to an e-mail issued to media shops, the work will focus on a "significant franchise element to the business".
This week, the brand reported a sharp rise in profits for the year to March. Pre-tax profit shot up to £23.3 million from £5.1 million a year ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)